Palletized Compost Filter Sock
Erosion Control Product. Nature’s Replacement for Silt Fence and Straw Wattle
We would like to take the opportunity to introduce you to a product manufactured here in Billings. Rocky Mountain Compost, Inc. is a certified producer and distributor of Compost Filter Sock, a new and effective alternative to erosion control. Approved by: ITD, WSDOT, IDAHO DEQ, WASHINGTON DEQ, AASHTO, MT DEQ, EPA, MDT, WYDOT, FWP, USDA-NRCS.
Compost Filter Sock is:
- Easy to install.
- Less maintenance.
- Meets specifications for erosion control.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Lasts longer and works better than silt fence.
- Does not act as a dam like straw wattle.
- Easy to remove.
- Settles or filters out sediment from run-off water on jobsites during rain events.
- Filters out 99.9% oil sediment in water run- off.
- Has to survive coiling and handling so it can take some abuse.
For more information or questions please contact us today!
|GrowSock 1 Pallet = 180′
|Compost Filter Sock 8″ Diameter||$240/Pallet|
|Compost Filter Sock 12″ Diameter||$325/Pallet|
|Compost Filter Sock 18″ Diameter||Please Call For Quote|
If you do not see your distributor listed please call RMC for more information 406-690-5742